As 2021 draws to a close, who better to turn to for advice on how to handle the changing business landscape than the data center industry’s leaders? Part of Data Center Frontier’s mission is education. In our Voices of the Industry feature, we share the experience of data center executives on the front lines of innovation.
Want to learn more about natural language processing, water scarcity, or the metaverse? What about the Indian date center market, coil walls or cabling?
Here are the top 10 most popular Voices of the Industry columns on Data Center Frontier for 2021:
1. Maximize your Data Center Budget with High Speed Point-to-Point Cables (The Siemon Company)
Ryan Harris, Sales and Market Manager for High Speed Interconnects with The Siemon Company, explores the ins and outs of a variety of different data center cabling options to suit a variety of different data center budgets, as well as when reaching out to a cabling specialist might be the best approach.
2. Outlook on the Growing Indian Data Center Market (Iron Mountain)
India is a land of opportunity for global data center providers, but it has its own unique challenges. Michael Goh, Senior Director and General Manager of Iron Mountain’s Data Centers for APAC, discusses the state of the Indian data center market.
3. Natural Language Processing: How This Technique Can Take Your Business to the Next Level (Service Express)
Jim Carson, Data Science Manager at Service Express, shares how natural language processing techniques can automate tasks and increase accuracy in your organization.
4. The CoilWall and Fan CoilWall are Hot Data Center Cooling Trends (Nortek Data Center Cooling)
Kris Holla, Group Vice President & Chief Sales Officer of Nortek Data Center Cooling discusses CoilWalls and Fan CoilWalls, two new innovations in data center cooling.
5. Fit for the Edge: Modular Data Centers (TAS)
Jackie Pasierbowicz, Director of Sales and Marketing at TAS, explores the dramatic rise in demand for modular solutions and edge computing, as well as the benefits of a modular data center strategy.
6. A Look at the Edge From the Perspective of Hyperscale Cloud Providers (DataBank)
Raul Martynek, CEO at DataBank, refines the definition of edge computing, specifically looking at how hyperscale cloud providers see the edge and the role they are playing in its development.
7. Water Scarcity: How Data Centers Can Help (Nortek Air Solutions, Nalco Water)
Water scarcity is a looming global crisis. Kris Holla, Group Vice President, Channel Sales, Nortek Air Solutions, and Michael Lesniak, AVP Global Corporate Accounts, Global Data Center Solutions at Nalco Water, discuss how data centers can conserve the planet’s diminishing fresh water supply and practice water stewardship.
8. The Metaverse Can’t Thrive Without the Physical Universe (EdgeConneX)
Phillip Marangella, CMO of EdgeConneX shares insights on the infrastructure that will be needed to support the emerging Metaverse.
9. Taking Edge Computing Everywhere It Needs To Be (EdgeConnex)
Phillip Marangella, CMO of EdgeConnex, explores how the Edge is everywhere and flexible solutions can support anything from hyperlocal to hyperscale data centers.
10. Data Center Sustainability: Evolution or Revolution (Kohler Power Systems)
Sean Farney, Director of Data Center Marketing at Kohler Power Systems discusses both evolutionary and revolutionary ways that data centers can prioritize sustainability in the face of increased demand.
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with Data Center Frontier editor Rich Miller on LinkedIn, and by signing up for our weekly newsletter using the form below.