Our 20th Data Center Executive Roundtable showcases the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. Our Third Quarter 2020 roundtable offers insights on four topics: The evolution of hyperscale computing, the impact of new AI chips on rack power density, trends in interconnection, and how the COVID-19 pandemic is prompting innovation in data center management..
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- What’s Next for Hyperscale Computing?
- A New Generation of AI Raises the Bar on Cooling
- The Network Matters: Now, More Than Ever
- The Pandemic May Accelerate the Arrival of the Lights-Out Data Center
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Phillip Marangella, Chief Marketing Officer at EdgeConneX.
- Tony Bishop, Senior Vice President, Platform at Digital Realty.
- Angie McMillin, Vice President and General Manager, IT Systems for Vertiv.
- Juan Font, Senior VicePresident, General Management at CoreSite.
- Kevin Facinelli, Group President for Nortek Data Center Cooling.
- Jaime Leverton, Chief Commercial Officer of eStruxture Data Centers, and the Canada Chair of Infrastructure Masons’ IM Women initiative.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: