Our 22nd Data Center Executive Roundtable offers insights on four topics: Energy security in the wake of power outages in Texas and California, the state of data center metrics, timetables for the return of tours and conferences, and data security challenges and how they may evolve for edge computing.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Lessons Learned From the Texas Energy Crisis
- The State of Data Center Metrics
- The Outlook for Resumption of Data Center Tours and Conferences
- The Data Center Security Challenge and Edge Computing
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Sean Farney, the Director, Marketing & Business Development – Data Center at Kohler Power Systems
- Jeff Klaus, General Manager of Intel Data Center Software Solutions
- Amber Caramella, the Chief Revenue Officer at Netrality Data Centers, and Advisory Council member at Infrastructure Masons
- Steve Dick, VP & General Manager of Emcor Enclosures.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: