Our Data Center Executive Roundtable for the First Quarter of 2022 explores four topics: Edge computing’s emergence as a more significant component of Internet architecture, ensuring uptime as apps and services become more complex, the state of the data center supply chain, and the potential for nuclear power as an option for data center energy sourcing.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Edge Computing Adoption Gaining Traction
- Cloud Outages Sharpen Focus on Uptime and Reliability
- The Data Center Industry Begins to Feel the Supply Chain Pinch
- Are Nuclear-Powered Data Centers on the Horizon?
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Brad Alexander, Vice President and CTO, DartPoints.
- Sean Farney, Director, Marketing & Business Development – Data Center at Kohler Power Systems.
- Amber Caramella, the Chief Revenue Officer at Netrality Data Centers, and Advisory Council member at Infrastructure Masons
- Peter Panfil, Vice President of Global Power at Vertiv.
- Michael Goh, Vice President and General Manager for Iron Mountain Data Centers division for Asia.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: