Our 21st Data Center Executive Roundtable showcases the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. Our Fourth Quarter 2020 roundtable offers insights on four topics: The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, trends in enterprise IT spending, how cloud platforms are boosting sustainability, and a look ahead at what 2021 may have in store for the data center industry.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- The Lasting Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Year Ahead in Enterprise IT Spending
- The Role of Hyperscale Operators in Data Center Sustainability
- Looking Ahead: Data Center Trends That May Surprise Us in 2021
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- John Sabey, CEO of Sabey Corporation, parent of Sabey Data Centers
- Jeff Klaus, General Manager of Intel Data Center Software Solutions
- Maricel Cerruti, Principal and Director at Teladata, and founding board member at Infrastructure Masons
- Todd Schneider, Director of Product Management at Chatsworth Products Inc.
- Ben Stewart, Senior Vice President of Operations at NTT Global Data Centers Americas
- Kris Holla, Group Vice President, Channel Sales, Nortek Data Center Cooling.
- Michael DeVito, VP, Global Sales & Marketing at Iron Mountain Data Centers
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: