Our Data Center Executive Roundtable for the Fourth Quarter of 2021 explores four topics: the outlook for hyperscale computing in 2022, trends in enterprise IT spending, the key themes in data center cooling, and the potential impact of “metaverse” technologies on the data center industry.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Hyperscale Poised for More Growth in 2022, if Supply Chain Can Keep Pace
- Will the Enterprise Recovery Continue Into 2022?
- Sustainability, Water Scarcity Make Data Center Cooling A Hot Topic
- The Metaverse Will Need A Lot of Data Centers
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Tim Shaheen, Executive Vice President of Strategy & Development for Aligned.
- Heather Dooley, Chairperson for the Infrastructure Masons IMWomen committee, and advisor at HDCManagement.
- Kevin Facinelli, Group President for Nortek Data Center Cooling, a segment of Nortek.
- Phillip Marangella, Chief Marketing Officer at EdgeConneX.
- Rick Crutchley, Vice President and General Manager of North America for Iron Mountain Data Centers.
- Eric Jensen, General Manager/Vice President of Data Aire.
- Tim Mirick, Senior Vice President Leasing & Marketing at Sabey Data Centers.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Thanks to all of our executive participants for sharing their time and insights!
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: