- This event has passed.
Push vs. Pull: Rising Rack Densities & The Cooling Conundrum Webinar
April 22, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Power density has become a critical metric in data center design, capacity planning and the provisioning of cooling and power. Business applications, advances in chipset technologies, and high-performance computing (HPC) are all driving increases in computing density, pushing the limits of legacy data center design.
As data centers continue to be impacted by customers’ accelerated digital transformation initiatives, a shift to more dynamic infrastructure and cooling systems is needed to address varying power densities and flexible, efficient and sustainable scale.
In this webinar, you’ll hear from industry experts at Data Center Frontier and Aligned and learn:
- Specific strategies to future-proof your IT environments and expand on demand
- The benefits of densification, and why the legacy data center density status quo is no longer good enough
- How and why the data center cooling challenge is actually a heat removal challenge
- How densification translates to lower TCO, minimized CapEx investment, better efficiencies and lower PUE
- Rich Miller, Editor in Chief, Data Center Frontier
- Andrew Schaap, CEO, Aligned
- Eric Jacobs, CRO, Aligned
To register, click here.