- This event has passed.
Greater New York Data Center Summit
April 19, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The CapRate Sixth Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit will be held on April 19 at Convene: Financial District and feature 40+ speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges in western markets. Participating firms represent the industry’s most active developers, investors, operators and end-users.
The Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit will bring together the leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives from New York, New Jersey and around the nation.
Expert speakers include Sean Brady (Cushman & Wakefield), Jonathan Atkin (RBC Capital), Chris Crosby (Compass Datacenters), Jim Kerrigan (North American Data Centers), Thomas Doherty (Aligned Data Centers), Miles Loo (C&W), Garry Connolly (Host in Ireland), Gabe Cole (JLL), Jack Funchion (Digital Realty) and Jeff Moerdler (Mintz, Levin) among others.
These industry veterans will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2016?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
For more details, check out the full event agenda.