The first Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) Southeast will be held in Atlanta on February 27, 2018.
Atlanta is experiencing a data center demand resurgence over the past 18 months, as established players continue to grow their presence and new players hone in on Atlanta for their Southeast expansion.
In the first half of 2017 alone, investors poured $18.2B into data center real estate, double the amount invested in 2016.
With over $45B invested in the sector over the past five years, private capital and institutional investors entering the space are becoming savvier in their investments.
Topics To Include:
1. What does a cooling off in leasing mean for the sector?
2. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
3. What is driving the growth of data center demand in Atlanta? How are new users approaching the market?
4. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
5. As absorption rates returned to normal after the first half of 2017, what trends will continue in the market?
6. How are data center strategies changing as end user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models – from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
(Photo: Digital Realty)