- This event has passed.
DICE Northeast – A Premium Data Center Investment Conference & Expo
July 24, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$199
The annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE) Northeast in New York City will cover a variety of topics from the real estate, investment, and tech angles.
A thriving tech workforce, strong business climate and best-in-class connectivity are what propel the data center market of America’s largest city. It’s no surprise that leading industries driving demand include financial services, city agencies, retail, healthcare, network and technology sectors.
Network, 5G and IoT continue to drive small rack deployments in NYC. Demand for cloud has accelerated amongst hyperscale and enterprise users, with 20% MW of net absorption reported as of H2 2018.
Topics will Include:
1. How will increased power density and cooling capacity impact site selection?
2. As end-user demands shift, how will the growing use of outsourced IT services drive demand for a hybrid cloud strategy?
3. How will the Internet of Things, Blockchain and AI impact NYC’s data center demand?
4. With deployments becoming more dense and compact, what are hyperscalers and cloud providers doing to be more sustainable?
5. What do the growth of micro data centers, 5G and Edge Computing innovations mean for today’s data center requirements?
6. What’s the outlook for wholesale and shell options in New York City’s sprawling suburbs?
7. What are the different technology options & potential cost factors of efficiently operating a data center?
BisNow DICE Events bring together those with the following backgrounds:
- Data Center Operators
- CRE Brokers
- Colocation, wholesale and cloud providers
- Enterprise end-users of Information Technology, Business Operations and Analytics
- Telecom/Fiber Companies
- Economic Development Associations