- This event has passed.
DICE New Jersey | Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, New Jersey
October 22, 2019
According to CBRE’s North American Data Center Trends H2 2018 Report, the New York Tri-State market recorded 4 MW of positive absorption, bringing vacancy to a five-year low at 13.5%.
In spite of the region’s traditionally high power costs, users are drawn to its world-class connectivity and low latency. Healthcare and financial services industries dominate the enterprise game in New Jersey, comprising approximately 70% of all tenants.
Due to the increased availability of turnkey and powered shell spaces, hyperscalers and enterprise tenants are flocking to New Jersey in record numbers.
Topics will Include:
1. How will increased power density and cooling capacity impact site selection?
2. As end-user demands shift, how will the growing use of outsourced IT services drive demand for a hybrid cloud strategy?
3. How will the Internet of Things, Blockchain and AI impact New Jersey’s data center demand?
4. Wha’s driving some of the growing requirements for renewable energy and power reservation options?
5. What do the growth of micro data centers, 5G and Edge Computing innovations mean for today’s data center requirements?
6. What’s the outlook for wholesale and shell options in the New Jersey & New York Metropolitan Area?