Data Center World Global
March 16 - March 19
More than 1,000 Data Center, Facilities and IT Infrastructure Professionals will gather in San Antonio, TX from March 16-19 for Data Center World Global 2018. The event will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalex Convention Center.
Data Center World delivers expert insight and strategies on the technologies and concepts you need to know to plan, manage, and optimize your data center. The data center is in an escalating state of transition. It’s no longer possible to effectively manage a data center without a comprehensive understanding of advancements in cloud platforms, co-location, edge computing, facilities management and environmental issues.
The 2020 keynote presenters will be:
- Bill Kleyman, Executive Vice President of Digital Solutions at Switch.
- Latane Garetson, Head of Datacenter Physical Infrastructure, Dropbox
- Cynthia Beath, professor at UT-Austin and co-author of “Designed For Digital.”
Data Center World 2020 session highlights include:
- Cloud, Edge, AI, ML, and 5G Applications: How Fast to Adopt, How Much to Spend? – presented by Cliff Grossner, IHS Markit; Lucas Beran, IHS Markit; Alan Howard, IHS Markit
- Physical vs. Cybersecurity: Working Together to Better Protect Data Centers – Martin Koffijberg, Axis Communications; Daniel Braden-Astbury, Stanley Security
- Living with the Edge: Optimizing Data Center Performance and Reliability Through Edge Computing – Tim Kittila, Parallel Technologies
- How Upgrading your Legacy Data Center Infrastructure Can Save Thousands in OpEx – presented by Paul Thorton, 1&1 IONOS