- This event has passed.
CAPRE’s Seventh Annual Northern California Data Center Summit
CAPRE will convene the Seventh Annual Northern California Data Center Summit on Tuesday, February 20. Expert speakers represent the most active data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users and consultants in Northern California and from around the globe.
The conference will be held on February 20 at St. Francis Yacht Club, an event facility with the state-of-the art technology and networking space. More than 2,500 have attended CAPRE’s Northern California Data Center Summit since its inception in 2012; 450+ are expected to attend on February 20, 2018.
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Seventh Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- The Growth of Hyperscale: How to Build Relationships for the Industry’s Next Chapter;
- The Future of Colocation: What Types of Tenants (Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs) Will Drive Colocation Demand?
- The Rise of Colocation Marketplaces
- The Edge and Ultra-Edge: Micro-Data Centers on Towers
- The Future of Hybrid Cloud and IT;
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive Canadian markets;
- Best practices for site selection; and
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
Above: CAPRE Northern California Summit (Photo: CAPRE)