- This event has passed.
CAPRE’S Seventh Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit
April 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
As global data center markets continue to see new demand due to migration of end-user data to cloud service, traditional colocation and wholesale facilities, CAPRE’s Seventh Annual Greater New York Data Center Summit will bring new topics under the radar, including:
- Best practices for hiring data center employees and contractors;
- How to reduce costs while reducing risk;
- Analysis of data center opportunities in the Americas vs. Europe;
- Analysis of network reconfiguration to support evolving needs;
- Analysis of competitive Northeast markets;
- Best practices for site selection; and
- A capital markets perspective on the data center industry, including analysis of the most active private equity and venture capital firms.
The conference will be held at Westin New York at Times Square, a state-of-the art event facility. More than 3,500 have attended CAPRE’s Greater New York Data Center Summit since its inception in 2011; 450+ are expected to attend on April 5, 2018.