- This event has passed.
CAPRE 2019 Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Forecast East
January 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
CAPRE’s 2019 Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Forecast East will meet Jan. 31 at the 1757 Golf Club in Ashburn, Virginia. This full-day event features 38 speakers from the industry, with expertise in everything from marketing and investment, to engineering and operations. These panels combined provide hours of informative insights for every aspect of the Mid-Atlantic Data Center market as well as forecasts for the future of the industry as a whole.
The event will feature presentations from Allen Tucker of JLL, Sami Badri of Credit Suisse, and Rich Miller, Editor of Data Center Frontier. Panelists on the day’s sessions include:
- Buddy Rizer, Executive Director – Economic Development, Loudoun County
- Mehdi Paryavi, Chairman of IDCA
- Chris Curtis, Compass Datacenters
- Lee Kestler, Vantage Data Centers
- Stuart Dyer, CyrusOne
- Gabe Cole, Deep Edge Technologies
- Kelly Morgan-Szydlo, The 451 Group
- Ross Rebraca, HITT Contracting
- Philbert Shih, Structure Research
- Michael Whitlock, Sabey Data Centers
- Drew Leonard, Evoque Data Center Solutions
For more information visit the 2019 Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Forecast East page.