- This event has passed.
The Washington, DC & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit: 2017 Forecast
January 26, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Active and innovative data center developers, investors, capital sources, end-users, engineering firms, consultants and public sector executives are making plans to attend The Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit: Year-in-Review & 2017 Forecast on January 26.
Join data center developers and operators, such as: RagingWire, Carter Validus, Digital Realty and COPT for important discussion, debate and networking on Jan. 26. Innovative data center executives will convene to discuss important trends and patterns, including: the competitive environment and cost advantages, strategies for “the cloud game,” the impact of the edge on new development, and more. Innovative end-user executives and decision makers will attend and participate, as well.
40+ expert speakers will discuss important trends in Northern Virginia, Maryland, or Washington, D.C., including:
- Will Northern Virginia continue to lead the national data center industry in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- Analysis of supply-demand
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What types of tenants are taking down space
- What are the new and innovative changes relative to connectivity and data center design?
- Analysis of the growth of cell phones and other applications that require internet activity
To see the full agenda and get registration information: click here