Our 19th Data Center Executive Roundtable showcases the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. Our Second Quarter 2020 roundtable offers insights on four aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic: the impact on data center staffing and operations, how enterprises are evaluating their IT options, what a more distributed workforce means for edge computing, and the outlook for the data center supply chain through the pandemic.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- The Pandemic’s Impact on Data Center Operations
- Enterprise IT Users Weight Data Center Options for Navigating Pandemic
- The Home as the New Edge: COVID-19 May Boost Edge Computing
- The Pandemic Tests the Resilience of the Data Center Supply Chain
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Phillip Marangella, Chief Marketing Officer at EdgeConneX.
- Steve Smith, the Chief Revenue Officer for CoreSite.
- Nancy Novak, Chief Innovation Officer at Compass Datacenters and Advisory Council member for Infrastructure Masons.
- Scott Walker, Senior VP of Sales at NTT Global Data Center Americas.
- John Sasser, Senior Vice President of Data Center Operations at Sabey Data Centers.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: