Our 18th Data Center Executive Roundtable showcases the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our First Quarter 2020 roundtable, we examine four topics: the explosive growth of data and its impact on the enterprise, the pace of the rollout of 5G wireless, how the rise of AI is influencing liquid cooling, and the data center industry’s progress on diversity.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Data Gravity Takes Center Stage
- 5G Will Boost Business for Data Centers, But Not Overnight
- Pockets of Density Will Be More Common in Future Data Centers
- Industry Making Progress on Diversity, But Much Work Remains
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Chris Sharp is Executive VP and Chief Technical Officer at Digital Realty.
- Gary Niederpruem is chief strategy and development officer at for Vertiv.
- Kristen Kroll-Moen, Senior Director of Global Marketing for Chatsworth Products.
- Amber Caramella is the Chief Revenue Officer at Netrality Data Centers and a member of the Advisory Council of Infrastructure Masons.
- Michael DeVito, the SVP, Global Sales & Marketing for Iron Mountain Data Centers.
- Jeff Klaus, General Manager of Intel Data Center Software Solutions.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: