Our 16th Data Center Executive Roundtable showcases the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our Third Quarter 2019 roundtable, we examine four topics: opportunities in international markets, key trends in interconnection services, helping the supply chain keep pace with hyperscale timelines, and the future of automation in data center management.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- The Global Data Center Landscape
- Key Trends in Interconnection and Cloud On-Ramps
- HyperSpeed: How the Data Center Supply Chain Keeps Pace
- The Future of Data Center Automation
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Jeff Klaus, General Manager of Intel Data Center Software Solutions.
- Erich Sanchack, Executive Vice President of Operations at Digital Realty.
- Mitch Fonseca, VP for Data Center Products at Cyxtera Technologies.
- Eric Boonstra, Vice President & General Manager of the Data Center business for Iron Mountain.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: