Welcome to our 12th Data Center Executive Roundtable, a quarterly feature showcasing the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our Third Quarter 2018 roundtable, we examine four topics: whether hyperscale has become its own segment of the wholesale market, what complex hybrid IT infrastructure means for DCIM software, the adoption of lithium-ion batteries in data center UPS systems, and whether underwater data centers are brilliant or crazy.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Hyperscale Has Become A New Market Segment
- The State of DCIM in a Cloudy Landscape
- Are Lithium-ion UPS Systems Ready for Prime Time
- Underwater Data Centers: Pushing the Limits of Data Center Innovation
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Erich Sanchack, Executive Vice President of Operations at Digital Realty
- Jack Pouchet, Vice President of Market Development at Vertiv
- Samir Shah, Chief of Staff at BASELAYER
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: