Our 15th Data Center Executive Roundtable showcases the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our Second Quarter 2019 roundtable, we examine four topics: trends in hyperscale data center leasing, the opportunities in edge computing, strategies for enterprise transition to third-party facilities, and how powerful new AI hardware is impacting data center design.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- The State of the Hyperscale Data Center
- Where Are The Best Opportunities in Edge Computing?
- Services Will be Key in the Enterprise Transition to Colo & Cloud
- How Powerful New AI Hardware Will Impact Data Center Design
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- James Leach, Vice President of Marketing at RagingWire Data Centers.
- Rick Crutchley, Vice President and General Manager for North America at Iron Mountain Data Centers.
- Randy Rowland, President – Data Center Services at Cyxtera Technologies.
- Jeff Klaus, General Manager of Intel Data Center Software Solutions at Intel Corp.
- David Richards, Product Manager of Open Systems at Chatsworth Products (CPI).
- Phillip Marangella, Chief Marketing Officer at EdgeConneX.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: