Our 13th Data Center Executive Roundtable showcases the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our Fourth Quarter 2018 roundtable, we examine four topics: the top trends for the industry in 2019, the challenges in staffing and talent acquisition for data centers, which geographic markets we should be watching in 2019, and the state of IT security and the role of the data center.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Data Center Trends to Watch for 2019
- Challenges Loom for Data Center Staffing
- Data Center Geography: What are the Hot Markets for 2019?
- The State of Data Center and IT Security
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- James Leach, Vice President of Marketing at RagingWire Data Centers.
- Rick Crutchley, Vice President and General Manager for North America at Iron Mountain Data Centers.
- Randy Rowland, President – Data Center Services at Cyxtera Technologies.
- Jeff Klaus, General Manager of Intel Data Center Software Solutions at Intel Corp.
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.
Keep pace with the fact-moving world of data centers and cloud computing by following us on Twitter and Facebook, connecting with me on LinkedIn, and signing up for our weekly newspaper using the form below: