The Data Center Frontier Job Spotlight is designed to provide relevant and new job opportunities for our audience. Data Center Frontier will highlight a series of the top jobs posted on the Data Center Jobs Board, which was newly launched in partnership with Pkaza Critical Facilities Recruiting.
The board is the industry’s new source that provides access to hundreds of quality job listings for data center professionals. The monthly Data Center Frontier Job Spotlight is designed to help our readers stay abreast of the top opportunities in the colocation and data center industry, starting with stand-out jobs like the below opportunities.
Stay tuned each month for a new selection of leading data industry jobs and opportunities to improve and secure your data center career. We invite you to check the Data Center Jobs Board regularly for fresh listings:
- Lead Project Manager – Data Center Construction: This opportunity based in San Jose, Calif., is with a leading mission-critical data center developer, wholesaler and colocation provider. This firm provides data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of their client’s mission-critical operational facilities. The company is looking for a Data Center Construction Lead Project Manager with 10-15 years of experience to support critical facility construction projects. The Construction PM will be responsible for all aspects of managing a data center construction project, including providing leadership to contractors and vendors associated with the delivery of company projects.
- VP, Data Center Commissioning: This VP-level position, requires 10-15 years of experience in the industry. The chosen applicant will be working with a leading engineering design and commissioning company, which provides design, commissioning consulting and management expertise in the data center and missions critical facilities sectors. The hire will be managing the growth of the company’s Mission Critical Commissioning Division, among other responsibilities.
- Data Center Facility Operations Director: This opportunity, which requires 10-15 years of experience or more, is with a mission-critical data center developer, wholesaler and colocation provider that works to secure data center solutions custom-fit to the requirements of its clients. The company is in the market for an experienced Data Center Facility Operations Director to support multiple data centers. Responsibilities include managing the overall quality and service of the operation and maintenance of multiple critical facility infrastructure systems.
- Director of Operations: A provider of mission-critical solutions based in New York is in the market for an new Facility Operations Director to support multiple critical facilities for its clients in the NYC-metro area. In this position, the director is responsible for managing the overall quality and service of the operation and maintenance of multiple critical facility infrastructure systems in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
The board is the industry’s new source that provides access to hundreds of quality job listings for data center professionals.
- Project Manager, Critical Facilities: This opportunity in the ever-growing data center market of Dallas is with a provider of mission-critical data center construction solutions. This firm provides a complete life cycle of solutions that are custom-fit to the requirements of their client’s mission-critical facilities. They build mission-critical data center facilities as well as labs and clean rooms for companies nationwide. The new project manager will be responsible for planning and organizing a large scale data center construction project, as well as maintaining communication with the primary client, managing financial aspects of contracts and more.
Stay tuned to the Data Center Frontier jobs board, powered by Pkaza Critical Facilities Recruiting, for your next opportunity — updated daily.