Welcome to our 10th Data Center Executive Roundtable, a quarterly feature showcasing the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our First Quarter 2018 roundtable, we examine four topics: The explosion of data and its implications for the data center sector, the rise of artificial intelligence in data center management, the state of server rack power density, and key trends in adoption of renewable power and energy storage.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Data Centers Power the Digital Transformation
- The Rise of AI in Data Center Management
- Rack Power Densities Rising, But Slowly
- Can Data Centers Boost Renewable Power and Energy Storage?
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Jeff Klaus of Intel
- Jack Pouchet of Vertiv
- Erich Sanchack of Digital Realty
- Dennis VanLith of Chatsworth Products (CPI)
The conversation is moderated by Data Center Frontier Founder and editor Rich Miller.