Welcome to our third Data Center Executive Roundtable, a quarterly feature showcasing the insights of thought leaders on the state of the data center industry, and where it is headed. In our First Quarter 2016 roundtable, we will examine four topics: trends in cloud computing for 2016, the impact of hybrid cloud on data center providers, the state of the market for DCIM (Data Center Infrastructure Management), and the outlook for mergers and consolidation in the data center sector.
Here is the full question and answer session, organized by topic.
- Cloud Trends for 2016
- The Impact of Hybrid Cloud on Data Center Providers
- The State of the DCIM Market
- The Outlook for Mergers & Consolidation
Here are links to the individual Q&A summaries for each of our distinguished panel members:
- Executive Insights: Chris Sharp, the chief technology officer of Digital Realty.
- Executive Insights: Chris Crosby, the founder and CEO of Compass Datacenters.
- Executive Insights: Jeff Klaus, General Manager of Intel Data Center Manager (DCM) Solutions.
- Executive Insights: Michael Custer, President and CEO of Chatsworth Products (CPI).
- Executive Insights: Mark Wachtmann, Vice President Product and Technology for IO.