The Sixth Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will be held on February 21-22 2017 at The Saint Francis Yacht Club and feature more than 60 speakers who will offer comprehensive market analysis of the opportunities and challenges in western markets. More than 2,000 senior-level industry executives have attended the summit over the last five years. Participating end-users will represent leading financial institutions and the region’s most active firms.
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2017?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2017?
- What are the new and innovative changes relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2017 for data center investment and development?
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?